Re: Free .RTF file creater

Hettie

Hi Brian

I tried SoftMaker Free Officebut find it incompatible with NVDA.

LibreOffice Writerseems to be the right one as it can open and save MS-Office files. I also rejoice in the old-fashioned menu structure, no ribbons and stuff I don't need.

Thanks also for all the informative suggestions from the Group.

Hettie

will work.  I also suspect that will do just fine, but

On 2020/06/29 3:54 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
LibreOffice Writer will work.  I also suspect that SoftMaker Free Office will do just fine, but have not done any accessibility testing with it (if anyone else knows for sure, please share).  I don't know of a single word processor that isn't capable of handling RTF format.