Re: NVDA add-ons for LibreOffice

Hettie

Hi Brian

I searched for nvda add-ons for LibreOffice but found none.

It seems a good alternative for MS-Office. Will comment as I go along.

My first observation is that loading files take a little longer especially if it need to be converted form a Word file. High time I calm down and accept when working stuff takes a second or more longer than I'm used to, 😊!

Hettie

On 2020/07/01 10:06 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 03:48 PM, Hettie wrote:
Organize Add-ons but no option to search for new ones.
-
When you open Add-Ons Manager there is a Get Add-Ons button at the bottom.  You can also download NVDA add-ons from the NVDA Community Add-Ons Page or from private developers, then double click on the file when NVDA is running, and you'll be asked if you want to install the add-on.

As Joseph has already noted there are no NVDA add-ons for Libre Office (or at least there aren't on the community add-ons page, who knows if anyone noodling around with NVDA and Libre Office might have created an add-on, but chances are slim).