Re: New NVDA sounds

Bob Jutzi

Sorry if this is something I missed but after downloading and extracting the zip, I'm not getting any audio when using Winamp to play one of these files.

On 7/2/2020 11:30 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 10:09 AM, Gene wrote:

And since the extracted files are just plain wave files, you can listen to
all of them first.
Yep.  And if you do end up picking and choosing some of them, but not others, once you've got what you want copied over into C:\program files (x86)\nvda\waves as replacements, you'd be wise to ZIP up that folder so that you have it to conveniently unzip at a later date on a later install of NVDA that has the original sounds.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States ( https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html ) , September 23, 2019