locked Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 20.07 released, requires Windows 10 November 2019 Update or later #addonrelease

Betsy Grenevitch

For some reason I am not able to get the Windows 10 App Essentials update to download. It seems to have been stuck on it for well over an hour. How can I find out what is going on? I also do not know how to tell what version of Windows I have. I may have these steps written down but my Braille notetaker has crashed and is gone for repairs.

On 7/2/2020 11:37 AM, zahra wrote:
thanks so much brian.
i really needed this link.also, is nvda 2017.3 really works well with
windows ten?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 06:51 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:

What exactly does Windows 10 App Essentials do?
A very thorough description for this add-on is provided on its page, Windows
10 App Essentials (
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/wintenApps.en.html ) , at the NVDA
Community Add-ons website ( https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html )

.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019

--