locked Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 20.07 released, requires Windows 10 November 2019 Update or later #addonrelease

Rosemarie Chavarria

To tell what version of windows you have, hit the windows logo key and type "winver" in the search box without the quotes and hit enter. You should hear the version of windows you're on.

On 7/2/2020 9:00 AM, Betsy Grenevitch wrote:
For some reason I am not able to get the Windows 10 App Essentials update to download. It seems to have been stuck on it for well over an hour. How can I find out what is going on? I also do not know how to tell what version of Windows I have. I may have these steps written down but my Braille notetaker has crashed and is gone for repairs.

On 7/2/2020 11:37 AM, zahra wrote:
thanks so much brian.
i really needed this link.also, is nvda 2017.3 really works well with
windows ten?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 06:51 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:

What exactly does Windows 10 App Essentials do?
A very thorough description for this add-on is provided on its page, Windows
10 App Essentials (
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/wintenApps.en.html ) , at the NVDA
Community Add-ons website ( https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html )

.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019