locked Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 20.07 released, requires Windows 10 November 2019 Update or later #addonrelease

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 12:01 PM, Betsy Grenevitch wrote:
For some reason I am not able to get the Windows 10 App Essentials update to download. It seems to have been stuck on it for well over an hour. How can I find out what is going on?
Betsy,

          You probably can't.   I have hit occasions where this has occurred, whether I'm trying to download directly from the community add-ons page or add-on updater is trying to fetch an update.

           My normal approach is to cancel and just try again later, usually several hours later or the next day.