Re: blank lines add on.

Gene

Wy not just use read to end? You won't hear any blank lines then.

From: Sue J. Ward
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2020 11:03 AM
To: nvda groups
Subject: [nvda] blank lines add on.

Hello. Does anyone know if there is an addon where you can turn off
the feature where if NVDA says blank if there is a blank line or a
carriage return it says blank and would like to turn it off cause when
am reading emails I come to a lot of blank lines or returns in an email
and keep on hearing: blank, blank and it kind of drives me crazy so
would like if it all possible to turn off this feature with in the add
on if the add on is in the works maybe it might work with nvda 2010.1
onward. Thank you.

More Than 40 Principals Got Together. Then, a Positive Test
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5efe05457cddb5446735st01duc1
'It's Sad That Hong Kong Is Dead'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5efe05459d4dc5446735st01duc2
The World's Richest Person Is Now Richer Than Ever
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5efe0545bf9e55446735st01duc3