locked Re: MODS - why all that chatter about far outdated nvda versions?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 02:14 PM, Davy Cuppens wrote:
I'd rather advise to close discussions here about very very outdated
software versions that are nolonger supported.
And you're not the only one, and your position has been noted.   A decision will be pending shortly, but as the list moderator I am in full support of your position.