From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Denis Sariyannis
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 11:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Touch Screen doesn't work with NVDA

Hi all,

I am using touch screens for ages now. So I tried to use the Enhanced Touch Screen Gestures add-in on my Surface Pro 7.

It does not work at all. Most of times NVDA or the screen does not recognize my single clicks with one finger. Also I have to tap with four fingers several times until I get into learning mode.

Most of my gestures are simply recognized as something else.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards

Denis

--