From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of luke scholey
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 11:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Settings not copying to system profile

Hi all

When I try to copy my current settings to the sys profile to be used in secure environments, I click copy settings, say yes to the are you sure prompt and accept the UAC, after about 10 seconds, I get a success message. But my settings don’t seem to be taking effect. NVDA just speaks with the default onecore voice with default settings. I’ve tried restarting both NVDA and the machine but no luck. There’s nothing in the log, info and debug relating to this. Does anyone have any ideas what might be going on? NVDA 2020.1 on win 10 1909.
Thanks for any help
Luke