Re: blank lines add on.

Gene

I have no objection to an add-on or feature in NVDA that would skip blank lines when you up or down arrow reading the next line of text. I don't recall seeing that asked for in the past and as I understood the question yesterday, it was how to avoid blank lines when down arrowing through a message, appearing that the person was reading line by line.

When reading documents in a word processor or mail as HTML, it is my understanding that control down arrow or control up arrow will read by paragraph, skipping blank lines in documents. I haven't used that feature enough to discuss it further, others may have.

From: Daniel Damacena
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2020 6:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] blank lines add on.

Because it does not solve the problem totally. For example: what if I want to read the previous paragraph, but there is a lot of blank lines between the current and the previous paragraph?
An add-on like this would help me a lot.
Thank you!

Em qui., 2 de jul. de 2020 às 14:01, Gene <gsasner@...> escreveu:
Wy not just use read to end? You won't hear any blank lines then.