Re: blank lines add on.

I read the original request as Gene did.  I thought it might be possible to control this either with punctuation level or possibly by adding a regular expression match for a blank line in the default dictionary, making its substitution be nothing at all, but neither of those methods seem to work.

If any other regex geeks are reading this, the expression I used to match a blank line is:  ^\s*$
I still have "blank" being announced when I am down or up arrowing line by line through text.