Re: An NVDA-compatible Markdown editor?

Sarah k Alawami

That would be nice. I don't mind writing the code myself but sometimes I need a slightly helping hand. Lol. I did ask this on twitter but so far have come up with no results.

Take care

On 3 Jul 2020, at 4:21, Gerardo Corripio wrote:

Any of you guys know of an accessible NVDA-compatible Markdown Editor, in which I could when a link is poasted into the document, invoke a command, that will generate the Markdown code for it? Or wen I want to generate a list, it would automatically when entering a new line for the list, generate the Star character? Thanks for info.

Gera