Re: An NVDA-compatible Markdown editor?

Jackie

Maybe try Write Monkey, but get v. 2, as v. 3 is inaccessible.
www.writemonkey.com
O & btw it's 1 of the few programs w/a splash screen worth reading--&
generally either laughing or thinking about, or both.

That would be nice. I don't mind writing the code myself but sometimes I
need a slightly helping hand. Lol. I did ask this on twitter but so far
have come up with no results.

Take care

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) You will also be able to buy some of
my products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 3 Jul 2020, at 4:21, Gerardo Corripio wrote:

Any of you guys know of an accessible NVDA-compatible Markdown Editor,
in which I could when a link is poasted into the document, invoke a
command, that will generate the Markdown code for it? Or wen I want to
generate a list, it would automatically when entering a new line for
the list, generate the Star character? Thanks for info.

Gera