From: Luke
Sent: 03 July 2020 16:51
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New Version 1.04 of Timezoner add on does not work for me

Using Windows version 1909and NVDA version 2020.1.  I downloaded the Timezoner update from the add on updater today. It is version 1.04 and when I press  the original keystroke for the add on (so, its not a input gesture) NVDA + Alt + T to tell the time in which time zone I have selected the add on gives no answer. I added a second time zone and still no time being told to me. I happened to have the previous version to install.  I Reinstalled that and it works. Anybody else having trouble with the update?Also,  Once I realized the Timezoner didn’t work downloading from the updater I did remove the add on and re downloaded again but to no avail.