Microsoft OneNote

JM Casey

Hey folks. Just putting some feelers out to see if anybody uses this (OneNote) and how well it works with NVDA. I’m in a position where it’s been used to conduct/coordinate a D&D campaign (yes, really) and I don’t want to have to make someone change his whole way of doing things – but the last time I poked around with oneNote I couldn’t really make much useful out of it. At that time though I had no specific goal in mind. Any thoughts? Tips /pointers? Is the app that comes with Windows 10 sufficient or is there, like Skype, another/better one I should download for best results?

Thanks!