Re: Microsoft OneNote

Gerardo Corripio

Speaking of One Note, I’m looking for an app that’d allow me to write up the draft here on my computer; when I’m done with it, transfer it to my iPhone for continuing to work on the Go, or for any further actions in which iOS suits better. Would this solution of installing it on my Windows10 Laptop work then? Where would one get it from, and is it free?

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Sarah k Alawami
Enviado: viernes, 3 de julio de 2020 01:39 p. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] Microsoft OneNote

I have used one note and it's ok, they suggest hitting f6 to get between pains. I submitted feedback a while ago, and that's as far as it went.

On 3 Jul 2020, at 11:11, JM Casey wrote:

Hey folks. Just putting some feelers out to see if anybody uses this (OneNote) and how well it works with NVDA. I’m in a position where it’s been used to conduct/coordinate a D&D campaign (yes, really) and I don’t want to have to make someone change his whole way of doing things – but the last time I poked around with oneNote I couldn’t really make much useful out of it. At that time though I had no specific goal in mind. Any thoughts? Tips /pointers? Is the app that comes with Windows 10 sufficient or is there, like Skype, another/better one I should download for best results?

Thanks!