Re: Microsoft OneNote

Daniel Damacena

Folks, is it possible to sync onenote with my android phone without onedrive installed here?
Thank you so much!

Em sex., 3 de jul. de 2020 às 20:46, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> escreveu:

I actually talked to a microsoft rep directly and showed them everything that was wrong. They gave me virble feedback about f6 and stuff, then said they would forward all of this onto the developers of one note. This was last year. I have not had on enote on my system since as I no longer need it, but good luck.

On 3 Jul 2020, at 11:42, JM Casey wrote:

Hey Sarah.

May I ask the nature of the feedback that was submitted? My friend 9sighted) and I were just talking about that as he uses the feedback thing quite a lot.

Lol at “pain”…yeah, they can be that. 8grins*

I can’t quite picture yet how he wants to organise all this.