Re: Microsoft OneNote

Sarah k Alawami

I think one note will let you do it, but it for me is a bit clunky. Now if there were drafts for pc as well as iOs that would be nice.

On 4 Jul 2020, at 10:06, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 02:45 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’m looking for an app that’d allow me to write up the draft here on my computer; when I’m done with it, transfer it to my iPhone for continuing to work on the Go
-
"The draft" is vague, but this is generally possible in one of two ways, both of which involve cloud storage.

Google Docs exists in app form for Android and iOS, if I'm not mistaken, so one could use it to create on any device, save it to Google Drive, and pick up again on any other that is logged in to the same Google Account (or has shared access to the document) on another.

There's also Microsoft's own OneDrive, and heaven knows they're pushing it, where you can choose to sync certain content to the cloud so you can access it from anywhere.  Of course, you need an app on the accessing device that can handle whatever format the given document is in, but that's common these days, too.

I don't use OneNote myself.