Actually the todo lists app, sway, office lens and one note apps are free.

As well as that the filters and conversion version for office is also free, but just don't run it with anything over office 2010 else it will conflict but yeah.

So microsoft makes you pay for all the big apps, but all the small ones are free.

On 5/07/2020 6:19 am, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi,

I have office 2016 is there a newer version of one note?  If so, where do I get it?  Thanks for any help

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 2:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft OneNote

Thanks!@ I might need it.

I know it’s been a while as you said, but have you any thoughts about what exactly needs improving? At this point as nothing is up and organised yet I’m not even really sure what to do with it to learn how to make the most effective use of it.Looks like I need to set up a microsoft account to even get it to do anything…Figures.