Re: Microsoft OneNote

Luke Davis

And since Brian answered this, I will add also that Dropbox and iCloud are both additional solutions for this. Both work on PC or iPhone. iCloud drive takes a little fiddeling to get working, but once you turn it on in the iCloud MS store app, and probably reboot, iCloud Drive will be available on the computer--same as the Files app on the phone.

Luke

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 02:45 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’m looking for an app that’d allow me to write up the draft here on my computer; when I’m done with it, transfer it to my iPhone for continuing
to work on the Go
-"The draft" is vague, but this is generally possible in one of two ways, both of which involve cloud storage.Google Docs exists in app form for Android and
iOS, if I'm not mistaken, so one could use it to create on any device, save it to Google Drive, and pick up again on any other that is logged in to the same
Google Account (or has shared access to the document) on another.There's also Microsoft's own OneDrive, and heaven knows they're pushing it, where you can
choose to sync certain content to the cloud so you can access it from anywhere.  Of course, you need an app on the accessing device that can handle whatever
format the given document is in, but that's common these days, too.I don't use OneNote myself. --