locked Re: is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

in the link which i posted in my description,
the author said that:
"Both NV Access and Freedom Scientific declare that NVDA (starting
from version 2018.2) and JAWS (starting from version 2018)
respectively are compatible with Firefox Quantum. Compatibility may be
understood broadly. Yes, Firefox is again usable with screen readers,
but it is still not as smooth as it was before Firefox 57.
in the last week, i found informations in mozilla website that jaws
should be version 2018 for compatability with firefox quantum.
but did not declare specific version for nvda, and i believe that any
version of nvda, (at least since 2016.4), should support firefox
quantum!

On 7/5/20, zahra ayat <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hello every one.
as you know,
i use windows xp and firefox 52 with nvda versions 2017.2 and 2017.3.
my only browser is firefox and i really cant tolerate other browsers.
i had issue of firefox crashes in firefox old versions with nvda.
but did not observe firefox crashes at least in firefox 45!
once, i could access windows seven and i tested firefox 61
the crashes returned frequently.
so, i observed firefox crashes in 30 minute of using firefox!
even in simple web pages like nvda user guide,
and my gmail interface which is in basic html view,
i had frequent crashes and firefox 61 was completely unusable for me!
when testing with windows seven, i only used and tested firefox 61
with nvda 2017.2.
and i did not have nvda 2017.3 on that time.
i know one person who has a laptop from 2009 and for this reason, He
migrated to chrome!
i really wish some experts,
and who use only firefox and compare versions,
especially users of old laptops,
help me that
1. is frequent crashing of firefox quantum with nvda is resolved or not?
2.
if the issue is resolved,
and mozilla released a stable version of firefox without crashes like
firefox 56 and before,
please give me exact version number.
for example: tell me that firefox since version xxx became completely
stable as it was before firefox quantum.
i searched in the internet and found only this link.
https://www.accessibilityoz.com/2018/11/accessibility-issues-with-firefox-quantum-and-screen-readers/
can someone please help?
can i use one day firefox quantum with nvda 2017.3 without any issues?
or, i should use firefox 52 forever?
thanks so much every one and God bless you all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens