locked Re: is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

Chris

But that’s no good if you are using XP which doesn’t support quantum  at all in any way shape or form

From: zahra
Sent: 05 July 2020 17:30
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

in the link which i posted in my description,

the author said that:

"Both NV Access and Freedom Scientific declare that NVDA (starting

from version 2018.2) and JAWS (starting from version 2018)

respectively are compatible with Firefox Quantum. Compatibility may be

understood broadly. Yes, Firefox is again usable with screen readers,

but it is still not as smooth as it was before Firefox 57.

in the last week, i found informations in mozilla website that jaws

should be version 2018 for compatability with firefox quantum.

but did not declare specific version for nvda, and i believe that any

version of nvda, (at least since 2016.4), should support firefox

quantum!