locked Re: is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

Arlene

Well, I find Chrome more responsive then firefox.  It could have been that the last computer I had was 7 and it was badly slowing down. I just happen to like Chrome better. I know it’s like firefox. So, I don’t really need it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: July 5, 2020 4:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

Try it and see.  Just because people generally report that a program doesn't

crash doesn't mean you will have the same performance, because there are

differences between systems, perhaps corruption, perhaps just differences.

Programs may work differently even on two different computers running the

same operating system and that have the same hardware.  If your computer is

slow and overheats, those may be indications of problems with the system

that may influence the problems you are having.

And you are limiting yourself by refusing to use other browsers, such as

Chrome.  We don't know why you won't use other browsers.