locked Re: is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

i believe that firefox at least not quantum version, is more
accessible than chrome.
i do numerous settings in firefox about:config
that i cant do in chrome.
in firefox before version 68,
disabling multiprocess is available, but in chrome not.
and for the user like me that i really hate automatic update,
in firefox, disabling autoupdate is possible in firefox, but not in chrome!

when i had windows seven, i tested chrome version 64, and i really
could not use material design settings of chrome.
even in some sighted websites, i read comments and people were angry
about new settings in chrome which is material settings.
for me that use a laptop from 2006!
2.5 gb ram, with two cores of cpu, disabling multiprocess is very important.
i love opensource softwares like firefox and nvda.
i love the program that gives me complete control over its settings
and behaviours.
these are the main reasons that i only use firefox and dont use chrome
and chrome based browsers!

Try it and see. Just because people generally report that a program doesn't

crash doesn't mean you will have the same performance, because there are
differences between systems, perhaps corruption, perhaps just differences.
Programs may work differently even on two different computers running the
same operating system and that have the same hardware. If your computer is

slow and overheats, those may be indications of problems with the system
that may influence the problems you are having.

And you are limiting yourself by refusing to use other browsers, such as
Chrome. We don't know why you won't use other browsers.