From: Jarek.Krcmar
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2020 6:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] A problem with Nvda and Notepad

Hi group,

I have found out, that Nvda reads only some words by the shortcut Ctrl +
right arrow.

Couldn't someone advise me how to discipline NVDA to use me
keyboard shortcuts Ctrl-Right arrow did not omit words? Quite often
I use this acronym and the problem is holding me back.

This problem is in Notepad.

--
Jarek