Re: Subscribing/Unsubscribing from the NVDA Group on Groups.io

hi brian.
may i ask whats the reason that my emails are sentto the list twice
instead of once?
every email which i send, i recieve it in my nvda folder twice every time.

This topic has been retitled so that the subject has some meaningful
keywords for future searchers of the archive.

The main webpage for the NVDA Group on Groups.io is:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Like all groups on this service, it has a section entitled Group Email
Addresses under which all the really important ones that are commonly used
are listed.

The online archive for the NVDA Group can be found at
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019

--