Re: New NVDA sounds

Bhavya shah

Hi all,

Special thanks to Kara and Andre. I keep the focus and browse mode
sounds disabled, and I will toy with the idea of modifying the start
and exit sounds, but what I am grateful for is to have been able to
change the error sound. The built-in one is very loud and, may I say,
obnoxious, and I think the alternative sound is a definite
improvement. Many thanks for that.

Thanks.

Try with another player. Winamp hates short wave files of under 1 second
or sometimes 2. This has ben a bug for years now.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) You will also be able to buy some of
my products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 2 Jul 2020, at 8:38, Bob Jutzi wrote:

Sorry if this is something I missed but after downloading and
extracting the zip, I'm not getting any audio when using Winamp to
play one of these files.

On 7/2/2020 11:30 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 10:09 AM, Gene wrote:

And since the extracted files are just plain wave files, you can
listen to
all of them first.
Yep.  And if you do end up picking and choosing some of them, but
not others, once you've got what you want copied over into C:\program
files (x86)\nvda\waves as replacements, you'd be wise to ZIP up that
folder so that you have it to conveniently unzip at a later date on a
later install of NVDA that has the original sounds.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine
Sentiment Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html

) , September 23, 2019

--
Best Regards