Re: ClipSpeak doesn't seem as reliable as

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 06:12 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Here’s the log hoping it helps seeing where the problem lides at my end, in that ClipSpeak doesn’t say Cut text
Please, there has been a recent Admin Notice requesting that logs not be posted to the group, and I'm asking this again.  Particularly when one has not been asked for.

It's fine to exchange logs or log segments, but please do so via private exchanges, and only when someone asks for one.