From: zahra
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 5:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any

crash or major issue?

since which version of firefox quantum, firefox stopped crashing for you?

On 7/7/20, Supanut Leepaisomboon <@supanut2000> wrote:
I've been using Firefox for years, and it worked pretty well, even now.
When I was still using Windows 7, Firefox does crash from time to time,
but
that maybe partly because I was using Firefox 52, but now that I'm on
Windows 10 and the latest version of Firefox, I have not experience any
crashes, at least so far.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens