locked Re: is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

Gene

Also, on The New York Times Site home page, which is intensive in its use of JAVA script, I think more so than a lot of other pages, I lose my place in Firefox while moving around after the page loads for a time. Then, things settle down. But Firefox may, and I say may because I'm just talking about one page, have more trouble working properly on intensive pages.

I don't recall all your objections to Chrome, but you may be cutting off your nose to spite your face and demanding perfection when there is none.

From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 6:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

It may vary from machine to machine how often Firefox crashes. I used to
have a problem with it crashing a lot. I haven't done much testing, but
with the little I have recently, the problem appears to have been resolved.

The best thing to do is, once you get a machine that can run it, see how it
runs on that machine.