Re: Subscribing/Unsubscribing from the NVDA Group on Groups.io

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 07:53 AM, zahra wrote:
what can i do to not have duplicate of my messages?
You know, Zahra, you have already been given explicit instructions on where and how to start, but have chosen to ignore those.  Until, and unless, you get yourself logged in to the Groups.io website, and check the account setting I've already mentioned, there would be absolutely, positively no point in doing anything else, for that simple change may be it.

Help is a two way street, and ignoring taking the steps given by potential (or actual) assistants doesn't encourage further assistance to be forthcoming.