locked Re: is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

Firefox (very latest version as of this writing, 78.0.1) has been working fine with NVDA for as long as I can remember.  So do the latest versions of Chrome, new Edge and Edge Dev, and Brave (and I'd imagine all Chromium-based browsers).

As has already been mentioned the various Firefox derivatives seem to work just fine, too.

It is a fact that certain web browsers will "play better" with certain webpages, just as there are times that certain screen readers will "play better" with certain programs (including web browsers).  You (any you) have always got to be prepared to use an alternate screen reader or program (most often web browser) when circumstances dictate that.