locked Re: is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

Arlene

Zahra, I myself have had firefox crash on me. With my dying 7 box. I don’t remember witch version I had. I was using it with my food safe class and it often crashed on me.  I thought it was the dying computer. I was using the latest version of NVDA  from last year even.  When that box finally died I ended up with this ten box. I completed my food safe course using chrome.  I found it was like firefox.  I never gave it a thought and I’m using Chrome and edge.  Chrome has been my default browser since I  got this ten box.  I can’t remember what site I used to do the food safe with. But it used either Firefox or Chrome.  If it hadden’t been for NVDA I would not have completed that course alone! I would have had to have constant help!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: July 7, 2020 4:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is firefox quantum now works well with nvda without any crash or major issue?

do you remember the exact version that tell me?

in which version of firefox, you dont experience crash anymore?

for myself, firefox 61 was the only version that i had as a portable

version on windows seven in 2018, and i explained that i had crashes

even when openning gmail in basic html view

or reading nvda user guide help file!

firefox 61 was completely unusable for me.