Re: NVDA saying unknown again in browsers

Well I'd check that you have the latest versions of chrome and edge and components of your brousers in about:components.

Components update all the time.

Edge has an update today, chrome either has had one or will have one soon to catch up.

On 8/07/2020 9:40 am, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi,

Just as in 2018 under issue #33784  NVDA says unknown instead of reading any content in Firefox and Chrome. It does work in Edge. All latest version of windows 10, Firefox, Google Chrome, Easy keys, and NVDA 2020.1.

The earlier issue seemed to relate to a windows update but I dont think there was an update in this case today.

Can anyone point to a solution? This problem began only about one week ago.

All the best,

Cearbhall