Re: Read-all problem with a website

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 06:01 AM, Giles Turnbull wrote:
https://pulsevoices.org/index.php/stories/a-question-of-trust
By any chance, are you hearing the phrases, or part of the phrases:
fostering the humanistic practice of medicine
encouraging health care advocacy
publishing personal accounts of illness and healing?

There is a single "ticker box" (I have no idea what these things are actually called in web design speak) at the very top of the page that keeps alternating between these phrases once every several seconds.

If you're using a browser that has a reader mode, I'd definitely suggest trying it before commencing reading the page.

I tried listening to your recording, and a big thanks for that, but the reading rate is a bit more rapid than I can follow.