Re: Read-all problem with a website

Giles Turnbull

Hi Brian,

thank you for listening to the audio file. I've recorded a second version at a slower pace in case you'd like to listen again. It's funny, I have had blind friends who listen much faster than I do, so I always assume I'm at the slower end of the blind reading-speeds chart!

The slower-rate mp3 file is at this link:
http://gilesturnbullpoet.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Pulse-article-A-Question-of-Trust-2.mp3

Thanks for the suggestion about the reader mode for a browser. I have heard of this and tried it once when it was mentioned recently, but I haven't tried it on the website I'm having issues with.

Giles