From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 9:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Read-all problem with a website

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020, Brian Vogel wrote:

personal accounts of illness and healing? There is a single "ticker
box" (I have no idea what these things are actually called in web
design speak) at the
They used to be called marquees. Generated by the marquee element.

Now I think their just called live regions, and I believe there are a few
ways to implement them.
I don't have access to an NVDA machine right now to find out if "Report
dynamic content changes" (NVDA+5) has any effect on this.

Luke