Re: Read-all problem with a website

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Sorry for not say how use the reader mode.
When the reader mode is enabled, you can press f6. Here, press tab two times and press the button enable reader mode (or similar name, I have all in spanish).
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El mié., 8 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 12:22, Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías (carlosestebanpianista@...) escribió:
Hello.
The solution is the reader mode of the browser.
In chrome, go to the page chrome://flags. In edit box search write reader mode. In the option reader mode, select enabled in the combo box and press the button relaunch.
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El mié., 8 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 11:53, Joseph Lee (joseph.lee22590@...) escribió:
Hi,
Report dynamic content changes setting is most effective in terminals, but
that's about to change to include web applications (not in a distant
future).
Cheers,
Joseph