Re: thunderbird just broke!

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Is it only in mozilla thunder bird or do you have fire fox as well.

Does it happen in other browsers? or down near the running applications area in windows? Does the applications key work?

If it was only in fire fox and thunder bird I did have a problem like that a while back.

It ended up been a corrupt ini file in either fire fox or thunder bird that caused it.

A uninstall the usual way did not fix it so you had to go into the %appdata% section to do it.

Then reinstall the program.

See what others say first.

Gene nz

On 9/07/2020 6:42 am, Roger Stewart wrote:
Something very weird just happened to Thunderbird with nvda. It was working just fine earlier this morning but I just opened it again to check mail and everything keeps saying unknown unknown and this is everywhere within Thunderbird.  It won't read the box I'm in or the subject of the messages.  I tried restarting nvda and that did nothing. I then restarted the computer and it is still doing this.  I didn't do anything to Thunderbird at all. What has changed itself and is there any way to get it back to normal?  It is fustrating, but also fascinating to see this sort of artificial intellegence at work--when something feels like changing, it will just do it without any action on my part.  Hope someone can help.

Roger