Re: NVDA saying unknown again in browsers

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Carlos,

Thanks for the response!

Yes, I see that windows update has kicked off a problem like this in the past. So, Ill try out the advice on fixing the com registration and see how that goes. Failing that, I could back windows to a version prior to the latest update.

All the best,

Cearbhall