Re: thunderbird just broke!

Roger Stewart

Well, I don't know what fixed it, but it just seems to have fixed itself just the way it messed up! Just spontaneously it'[s working great again. When it was happening, both Firefox and Edge were also affected in this same way but they are all working again.

Roger

On 7/8/2020 3:05 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
I just experienced this with someone on Windows 7 and Thunderbird earlier today. Running the com registration fixing tool took care of it.
I had just run it on that system earlier in the day--it seems to be needed quite often on that Win 7 system--but it did fix it.

Not sure why that didn't help for you, but may i suggest you try again and then restart windows?

Luke