Re: thunderbird just broke!

Gene

You could, but that is a good deal of work. Try running the registry fix tool. If you need information, I'll check how you get to and run it.

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2020 1:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] thunderbird just broke!

Hi, Roger,

Youcould try unstalling thunderbird and then reinstall it. Hopefully
that will fix theproblem.

Rosemarie

On 7/8/2020 11:42 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
Something very weird just happened to Thunderbird with nvda. It was working just fine earlier this morning but I just opened it again to check mail and everything keeps saying unknown unknown and this is everywhere within Thunderbird. It won't read the box I'm in or the subject of the messages. I tried restarting nvda and that did nothing. I then restarted the computer and it is still doing this. I didn't do anything to Thunderbird at all. What has changed itself and is there any way to get it back to normal? It is fustrating, but also fascinating to see this sort of artificial intellegence at work--when something feels like changing, it will just do it without any action on my part. Hope someone can help.

Roger