Re: Crashes in Word and Outlook

Quentin Christensen

Hi Josh,

My apologies, I've been busy on a couple of other things for the last week or so.  We definitely are interested in chasing down these issues and Mick is currently working on these crashes in Office, so I've sent your log to him to examine.  Apologies for the delay!

Quentin.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 6:54 AM Josh Miele <joshua.a.miele@...> wrote:

Folks:

I really appreciate the suggestions everyone offered on this. I did send a log file of the issue to info@... and did not get a response back from them. In the mean time, I have been trying a number of other possibilities to stabilize NVDA with Outlook and Word, and I think I have isolated the problem: when I set braille to None, the issue goes away! Unfortunately, I need braille to be productive. Can anyone suggest additional things to check for in the braille chain that could lead to the instability that I described? I'm using a Focus 40 Gen5 sometimes with USB and sometimes with BT. Many thanks in advance for your insights!

--JAM

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager