Re: wild cards in speech dictionary

Sarah k Alawami

I have. The best buy app at least on iOs does this, not sure about the web site. I bought a cord for $410 when in reality it was $4.10. They don't use the decimal for some reason.

On 10 Jul 2020, at 6:55, Brian Vogel wrote:

As in all cases like this, providing a couple of URLs that give examples of what you're having an issue with goes a long way toward finding the necessary solution.

I have never in my life seen two ones used as a way to denote a dollar sign or dollars.