Re: nvda not reading powershell output.

Luke Davis

First let me say that I do not now have this problem on NVDA alpha and Win 10 2004, but have had it in the past.

Under NVDA advanced settings, how do you have things configured? My settings are as follows:

Use UI Automation to access the windows console when available: not checked.
Use the new typed character support in Windows console when available: checked.

Luke

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020, Austin Pinto wrote:

tried this on windows 10 2004 and latest windows insider build.
if i type any commands in powershell the typing is being read but the
output is not being read.
is it some problem or do i need to reinstall nvda.