Re: I have purchased vocalizer expressive, but where is my license key

Laughing Thunder

You use your account credentials to login after you install the NVDA add-on and voices you want. Then you can activate it.

On 7/10/2020 8:35 AM, Socheat Muth wrote:
Hi all, especially to the developer of the vocalizer expressive for NVDA

I have purchased the vocalizer expressive for NVDA, and I only receive PayPal e-mail confirmation about my order, but no actual e-mail from Tiflotecnia about my license. Is the license system suppose to be automatic, or it has to be processed manually? I also sent an e-mail to support contact found on the website, but I also email it in case the one I was sending not checked.

Thanks.

--
Laughingthunder