Re: Subscribing/Unsubscribing from the NVDA Group on Groups.io

brian,
i went to nvda.groups.io
made a password for myself.
logged in to my account,
and then, selected zahra,
then expanded the menu and found my account.
under account, i selected preferences
and unchecked the option that tell me if i want to have copy of my
messages and updated my preferences.
hope that this method works for me and i dont have duplicate messages
of myself in my nvda folder!

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 07:53 AM, zahra wrote:

what can i do to not have duplicate of my messages?
You know, Zahra, you have already been given explicit instructions on where
and how to start, but have chosen to ignore those. Until, and unless, you
get yourself logged in to the Groups.io website, and check the account
setting I've already mentioned, there would be absolutely, positively no
point in doing anything else, for that simple change may be it.

Help is a two way street, and ignoring taking the steps given by potential
(or actual) assistants doesn't encourage further assistance to be
forthcoming.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform. Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019

--