Re: Subscribing/Unsubscribing from the NVDA Group on Groups.io

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 01:23 AM, zahra wrote:
fortunately it worked for me!
-
Glad to hear it.

After posting the instructions I posted, I decided to dig in to the Groups.io static help page, where I was not surprised to find this:

I Am On Gmail And I Don't Like Getting Copies Of My Messages
To turn off duplicate emails, log into your account. Then look for the dropdown in the top right corner of the page, which will be either your name or email address. Click that and then click Account. From your Account page, click the Preferences sidebar tab. Look for the 'I always want copies of my own messages' checkbox and uncheck that. Then click the Update Preferences button.