Re: looking for a free synthesiser

Ibrahim Ajayi

At the moment I am still using windows7 32bit. I am finding i
difficult to upgrade from windows 7 to 10.
So let me know aboutthe synthesizers you talked about.
Ibrahim.

On 7/13/20, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Which version of windows?

does it have to be in a certain language or is english ok.

Speech platform synth/voices might do the trick if before windows 10 I
have not tried them on Windows 10.

There is also the speech hub program that will work on computers from 7
to 10 but only in english.

Gene nz

On 13/07/2020 12:15 pm, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
I am in ee of a free synthesizer for NVDA.

Before now, I used the I used the auto language for eloquence. I
didn't know that that program was a cracked one, and it no longer
works with NVDA.
I am not comfortable with the default speech of NVDA which is ESpeak,
because I don't understand the speech, and it is even too low. I also
know of narrator, or Microsoft API5, but I am also not comfortable
with that too. That synthesizer is also too low.
So, are there any free other synshesisers that I can try out.
At the moment I am managing the 40-minute version of JAWS.
Regards.
I am Ibrahim.